Q: Can I bring food including a birthday cake and drinks inside No Surrender?
A: No. No outside food or drinks are allowed. Unless you have a Birthday Party Room reservation you will not be allowed to bring cake or desserts to the main dining area. Party rooms may be rented the day of upon availability. No Surrender offers a wide variety of food and drinks at the No Surrender Grill inside the main dining area.
Q: Can I drop off my child at No Surrender and leave?
A: No. Children 17 years old and younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian adult.
Q: Do you have any specials?
A: Yes, Check out our Specials and Events Page frequently for the most recent updates. You can also get information about our specials at the entrance of the park or from the attendant at the front desk.
Q: How Much does it cost to enter No Surrender?
A: Nothing! Admission to No Surrender Adventure Parks is free. Simply purchase attractions of your choice that you would like to participate in. Rules and height restrictions do apply.
Q: Can I bring in my pet?
A: No pets are allowed.
Q: Can I bring personal protection?
A: Absolutely no weapons are allowed inside No Surrender Adventure Parks. Knives and firearms are not permitted except by sworn law enforcement personnel.
Q: Can my Arcade Card be used at each location?
A: As of now Arcade Card balances are not transferable between stores, but may be possible in the future!
Q: Can my Gift Card be used at each location?
A: As of now Gift Card balances are not transferable between stores, but may be possible in the future!
Q: Do I have to Purchase No Surrender Brand Grip Socks or can I use socks from other parks?
A: No Surrender Grip socks are required to participate in Attractions at No Surrender.
Q: What age ranges does No Surrender Adventure Parks accommodate?
A: No Surrender accommodates a variety of age ranges from toddlers to adults. Attractions are height and age-specific. There is family fun for everyone at No Surrender.
Q: Who can sign a waiver of liability to participate at no surrender?
A: Parents and/or Guardians 18 years or older can sign a waiver. Waivers for children and teens under 18 must be signed by an authorized adult.
Q: If I have a waiver filled out at one location do I have to make a new one at a different location?
A: No Surrender offers many attractions that vary between locations. Because of this waivers are store specific and have to be created for each location you plan on visiting.
Q: How long is my waiver good for?
A: Waivers are valid for one year from the date of completion.
Q: Are tennis shoes required?
A: Some attractions require closed-toed shoes to participate. It is best to bring a pair just in case you decide to use one of the attractions they must be worn on.
PARTICIPANTS MUST AGREE WITH THE FOLLOWING RULES, TERMS, & CONDITIONS:
The participant agrees to abide by the rules and directions at all times while present at the venue.
- No Projectiles are to be thrown, kicked, or otherwise to be made air born by participants.
- No participant shall engage in behavior: A): likely to cause injury to themselves, other participants, or employees/agents of No Surrender Adventure Park; B) likely to cause damage to the equipment or property of No Surrender Adventure Park, its agents, or landowner; C): any other behavior deemed unacceptable by No Surrender Adventure Park.
- No Surrender Adventure Park may require any participant engaging in unacceptable behavior to leave the Trampoline, Adventure Course, Ropes Course, and Laser Tag.
- Each participant must always remain within the designated boundaries of the facility.
- Each participant will be required to wear the following: A): Enclosed shoes, B): Shirts, C): NSAP Grip socks, Virtual reality headbands or vests provided by No Surrender Adventure Park, D): any other safety devices deemed necessary by No Surrender Adventure Park.
- Any participant that refuses or is unable to comply with these rules will not be permitted to participate.
- Any participant that is injured, or observes another player being injured, shall immediately notify the staff of No Surrender Adventure Park.
- No Surrender Adventure Park is not responsible for any bodily harm if a customer did not comply with the rules and regulations of the establishment.
- No Surrender Adventure Park is not responsible for the supervision of children.
- All Codes of conduct must always be read and followed.
For All Guest Entering No Surrender Adventure Park
Code of Conduct
- We ask all customers to abstain from the following:
- No outside food and/or beverages of any kind allowed
- Using obscene language, obscene gestures, or racial, religious, or ethnic slurs of any kind.
- Obscene and/or explicit conduct.
- Violence, threats of violence, fighting, physical abuse or physically/verbally threatening any person or hostility of any kind.
- We do not allow clothing that exposes underwear, excessive portions of the skin, offensive images, or languages that may be viewed as inappropriate in a family environment.
- No excessively baggy clothing of any kind.
- No perceived evidence of gang affiliation including Motorcycle or Gang attire.
- Athletic sports jerseys or hats. (game day exceptions)
- Tattoos on neck, face, and head (exceptions for neck tattoos if the tattoo is not offensive, gang-related, or depicting an illegal substance or activity and is preapproved by management)
- Persons wearing torn or soiled clothing will be admitted at the discretion of management.
- Children under the age of 12 must be supervised at all times and accompanied by a parent and/or guardian.
- No line cutting.
- No bare feet or tank tops. Shoes are required to be worn at all times while in the facility.
- Running, wrestling, horseplay, skating, skateboarding, rollerblading, bicycling, riding a hoverboard, and/or scooters.
- Loitering for disturbing the peace or any unlawful purpose, disrupting the entertainment enjoyment of customers, or disrupting the intended business use of NSAP.
- Any form of solicitation without prior written permission from management.
- Engaging in any act, activity, or behavior, which by its nature is illegal, and/or in violation of any state law, rule, or ordinance.
- Failing to wear shoes and a t-shirt.
- Creating litter by discarding paper, glass, or other matter of any kind, anywhere except in a trash receptacle.
- Defacing, damaging, destroying, or removing any real or personal property constituting part of or located in or on NSAP property.
- Bringing animals on NSAP property with the exception of animals in the company of persons trained to assist or tend to physically challenged patrons (the animal must have clear identifications to indicate that it is a service animal). All other animals are prohibited on NSAP property.
- Sitting anywhere or on anything other than chairs or benches designed for such purposes located in designated areas of NSAP, or any improper use of NSAP amenities.
- Carrying or displaying weapons of any kind except those carried by certified law enforcement officers in the performance of their duties.
- In order to consume alcoholic beverages, you must establish that you are at least 21 years of age. You must have a valid identification card issued by a state or governmental agency containing your photograph, date of birth, height, sex, and color of eyes. NSAP is unable to accept forms of identification that are expired, cracked, altered, or damaged in any way.
- NSAP reserves the right to limit the number of alcoholic beverages to be provided based on the general behavior of those drinking.
- Possessing or being under the influence of illegal drugs is not allowed.
- Possessing any open container of alcohol or consuming alcohol anywhere except in the licensed business to sell alcoholic beverages.
- No smoking or vaping of any kind, including e-cigarettes.